Cockrill's Country Critters Waiver & Release
1. I/my child desires to participate voluntarily in a class, construction, preparation, and/or other activities sponsored by and/or coordinated at The Cockrill's Country Critters site, its surrounding grounds or designated operating sites.
2. I understand, accept, and assume the risks associated with my/or my childs participation in any and all activities. Our programs are designed to introduce you/ your child to the world of horses, livestock, and farming. Though we are committed to provide a safe environment for both humans and animals, these activities can be dangerous and accidents can happen. Under Arkansas Law, AR SECTION 16-120-201, 202 The Arkansas statute provides that an equine activity sponsor or an employee of an equine activity sponsor shall not be liable for an injury and or the death of a participant resulting from the inherent risk of equine activities. I understand that this business is listed and operates under the Arkansas Agritourism. Operator is not liable for the injury or death of a participant in an agritourism activity resulting from the inherent risk of agritourism activities. AR SECTION 2-11-101 though 2-11-107.
3. I assume full responsibility for any injuries which may occur to me/my child, as well as my family members and others for whom I am legally responsible and do hereby fully and forever discharge and release the farm landowner, Cockrill's Country Critters, their employees, executive directors, board members, officers, agents, authorized volunteer helpers, representatives consultants, insurers and sureties, and their successors and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any "Claims". "Claims" as used in this document means any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known, anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of my presence or the presence of my family members, guest, and others for whom I am legally responsible on the farm, activites at the farm, the use or intended use of the farm, and/or participation in activities connected with Cockrill's Country Critters including, without limitation, any of the foregoing resulting from or arising out of the negligence of at Released Party. Further, I hereby waive any and all Claims against a Released Party.
4. I hereby give consent to use (my) or (my child's) name, picture, portrait, likeness, writings or biographical information, and audiotape and/or videotape recordings and sound or silent motion pictures of (me) (my child) in any media for editoral, educational, promotional, and advertising purposes, for the soliciation of contributions, and for any other purpose in furtherance of the corporate purposes and objectives of Cockrill's Country Critters and the landowner.
5. I expressly acknowledge that participation in Cockrill's Country Critters petting zoo & pony rides is for my/my child media for editorial, educational, promotional and advertising purposes, for the solicitation of contributions, and for any other purpose in furtherance for the corporate purposes and objectives of Cockrill's Country Critters and the landowner.
6. I expressly acknowledge that particpation in Cockrill's Country Critters petting zoo & pony rides is for my/my child's purposes and convenience of any one or more of the Released Parties.
I have read the above Waiver and Release, I agree to its terms and voluntarily consent to participate at Cockrill's Country Critters petting zoo & pony rides. I have also read the above policy and agree to its terms.
Please Read the Following
Please review our website to ensure complete satisfaction with our business practices before booking your party, or event.
Rules apply to all events.
Once you have read, you can print, sign, and mail with your deposit, or submit on line at the bottom of the page.
To Book your party or event please make sure that you have been scheleduled /confirmed on our books before submitting your form and deposit.
Cockrill Country Critters
2265 Mountain Springs Rd,
Cabot, Ar. 72023
If the weather is questionable, contact us through text, email, or phone call You may opt to reschedule your party for a future date. There is a 24 hour cancellation period for the scheduled party or event. After that time, full party fees will be due at the moment we load the trailer with the ponies & our critters.
Children will rarely understand the need to cancel, and as long as the roads are passable we will not let them down. We can give pony & critter parties in light rain with umbrellas, or in your garage if need be. You can also opt to move your party to a local park, where party pavilions are located. Thunder and lightning mean we will retreat until the weather blows over (time permitting) or if your garage is an option, for the critters.
There is also an option for renting a small tent..
Excessive Heat Percautions
If at any point during a party/event/festival we feel that our animals are becoming stressed due to heat, we will remove those animals. Please understand that our critters require a break in certain situations.
Sould additional hour/hours be needed at any event/fund raiser. There will be a PRORATED charge based on prior agreement.
That additional fee will be added to your final payment.
Please note that we allow 15-30 minutes for set up. If we are ask to arrive any earlier for set up, charges will apply, and be added to your final payment.
These charges will be prorated.
Once we have set up, we will not move to a different location.
Due to the nature of our business, arrival time can also be delayed.
This is not intentional, please realize that we are dealing with animals, that sometimes have a mind of their own.
Party Guest Limits
Due to the overwhelming guest at parties, there is a limit on party guest per package. The guest limit for each party package is 25 kids. Arm bands will be provided for large parties. If party guest exceed limit, there will be a $10.00 charge added for each additional child that participate in petting zoo & pony rides.
.75cents/mile round trip
Travel time apply to parties or events over 75 miles
There is a 50.00 non-refundable deposit to secure your date & time on all private birthday parties, events, festivals.
Final payment will be expected prior to the day of the event. There will be a monthly 35$ late fee for all outstanding balances!
We accept all major credit card, business checks, and cash NO PERSONAL CHECKS!
All tips go directly to the workers of your party, and are greatly appreciated